- 1 lb. lean ground beef or (*lean ground turkey)
- 11oz bag of tortilla chips or (*Baked Lays tortilla chips)
- 1 can RoTel or diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can of Campbell’s fiesta nacho cheese (optional)
- 1 can of chili beans
- 2 cup shredded taco or jack cheese
- 2 cups of sour cream or (*Greek yogurt)
- 1 can of sliced black olives
- 2 cups of salsa
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 packet of taco seasonings. If you don’t have one then add; 1 tablespoon of chili powder, ground cumin, garlic salt
- 1 cups of quinoa
- 2 cups of finely diced spinach for some extra healthy goodness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Stir in salsa, diced onions, taco seasonings, reduce heat, simmer for 10 mins.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in beans, fiesta nacho cheese.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the dish, and then spoon meat mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over meat mixture, and sprinkle the remaining chips, olives and Rotel over the sour cream. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.