Easter will be here soon and what better way to celebrate it with then some Cadbury Egg CupCakes!! I found this amazing recipe on WarmVanillaSugar.com
Recipe Taken from My Baking Addiction
Yield: 24 cupcakes
24 paper cupcake liners
Batter for 24 cupcakes. I used Betty Crocker’s chocolate fudge box mix. You can also use your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe.
48 Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs (24 frozen).
1 batch of buttercream frosting
Large Round piping tip or snip the end off of a piping bag.
1. Scoop batter into paper liner ? of the way full. Place one frozen Mini Cadbury Creme Egg into the middle of each cupcake. Use a spatula to spread the batter over the egg.
2. Bake according to the recipe you are using. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
3. While your cupcakes are cooking, make your buttercream. Again, I used My Baking Addiction’s recipe.
4. Remove about 1 cup of buttercream from the mixing bowl and dye it yellow.
5. Assemble your piping bag fitted with a large tip and pipe a large circle around the perimeter of the cupcake.
6. Fill in the center of the circle with the yellow buttercream and top with a Mini Cadbury Cream Egg.
Note: Freezing the 12 eggs keeps them from completely vanishing inside the baked cake.